Please refer to the criteria below before making a referral to Little Bit of Haven. We are deeply committed to serving patients and families in need. In special cases, we may admit guests who do not meet all criteria. Please contact us if you have questions.
- Guest must be 18 years of age or older unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Patients and caregivers must have a permanent residence outside of St. Louis and St. Louis County.
- Patients must be currently receiving treatment a local medical center.
- Check-in time is from 5 to 10 p.m. Monday through Friday or by special appointment outside of these hours on weekdays or weekends.
- All guests are asked to make a $50 per night, per room, contribution. (Guests may apply for reduced rates based on income and other criteria.) Payment may be made by cash, check or credit card.
- Little Bit of Haven is a smoke-free environment. Alcohol and drugs are not allowed on the premises.
- A photo ID is required at the time of check in.
- Our facility is not handicap-accessible so guests must be able to climb stairs.
Reservations are accepted up to three months in advance.